Friday, November 11, 2005

Show me the National Championship

[Coach Weis has just told Brady Quinn he will continue to be the Coach of the University of Notre Dame for at least 10 more years, putting away all talk of only filling in at ND until a better pro offer comes along. Weis must now convience his, clearly NFL bound, team stay in college....]

Brady Quinn: Oh... That's great. I'm very... happy.

Coach Weis: That's what I'm gonna do for you. Now this is what you're gonna do for me. You listening?

Brady Quinn: Yeah, yeah, well what can I do for YOU, Coach?



Charlie Weis: It's a very personal, very important thing. Hell, it's a family motto. Now are you ready? Just checking to make sure you're ready (Charlie turns his boom box real low) here it is - "show me the National Championship". (He now blasts the boom box at full level) OHHH! SHOW! ME! THE! National Championship! Doesn't it make you feel good just to say that, Brady? Say it with me one time brother!

Brady Quinn: um...Show you the National Championship.

Charlie Weis: Oh, come on, you can do better than that! I want you to say it brother with meaning! Hey, I got Lou Holtz on the other line I better hear you say it!

Brady Quinn: Yeah, ye - no, show you the National Championship!

Coach Weis: AH! Not show YOU! Show ME the National Championship!

Brady Quinn: Show me the National Championship!



Coach Weis: Yeah, that's it brother but you got to yell that shit!

Brady Quinn: Show me the National Championship!

Coach Weis: Louder!

Brady Quinn: Show me the National Championship!!!!!!



-- John "you had me at Nasty" McAvoy

(Thanks for the submission John, First and Gold)

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home