Sunday, December 11, 2005

In a sweeping landslide

During his acceptance speech of the Heisman, Quinn just couldn’t believe what he was feeling. "Oh man, this is amazing," Quinn said, a row of former winners lining the stage behind him. "It's truly an honor to be elected to this fraternity. I've been in college for three years and it's the first time I've been invited into a fraternity. In fact we don’t even frats at ND, actually I usually just sit in my dorm playing Halo all day. Well no, sometimes we like to steal ice out of the ice machine and throw it on peoples’ doors. Oh, or my favorite, we use the emulator online and prank call people using Arnold Schwarzenegger’s voice, man I love that." In fact, that is probablly what Quinn was thinking about when they called his name. "I was in shock because Vince Young and Matt are such great... great…. Well they aren't actually all that good. I mean Matt fell apart again us, and all but lost the game till he screwed up and saved USC ass by fumbling the ball. And Vince is barely a QB, I mean he hardly throws, so I guess no I wasn’t in shock at all, I mean they really weren’t competition for me." Quinn said.

- Taylor Creed reporting from New York.

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home